Wednesday, January 7, 2015

#2 Handbouquet: Crochet Flowers

Salam pembuka bicara.

Remember in previous post i talked about handbouquet kan? And how much i wanted a crocheted handbouquet for my wedding? 


Seeeeee. I asked my mum to crochet some rose flowers in different colours, and some leave petals. The rest I put it on my own. 

So this is what you need for a DIY crochet flower handbouquet:

Crocheted flowers and leaves (i asked my mum to do this, since she loves crocheting so much, hehe)
Wires
Pearls (for decorating)
Bouquet handle (rasanya kat kedai barang pengantin memang ada jual)
Ribbons
Hot glue gun

Anyway, caranya memang straightforward je. Bunga bunga tu you guys kena pasangkan wayar. Then cucuk kat span bouquet handle tu (mengikut kreativiti). Then for the pearls, pasangkan wayar jugak. Then randomly cucuk cucuk diantara bunga tu, so that tak nampak kosong sangat. And the ribbon is used to cover the handle of the bouquet flower. And taraaa siap!

P/s: Sorry tak ada gambar on the processes. sebab buat benda ni pun cuba cuba je. Then tetiba rasa cantik lak. Haha! What do you think? :P
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kaknoor singgah follow dan tengok bunga yg cantik ni