Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The last day of 2013

Assalamualaikum. Againnn i know it wayyyyyy to long since i last blogged. The thing is, once you stopped blogging, akan rasa malas afterward. Yes. Malas. What do we call it. Lazy kot. Heheh. 

Anywayyyy, 2013 have been reallllllllly good to me, Alhamdulillah. Ups and down made our life interesting right? Btw 2013 gave me more memories than ive ever imagine. I went to Bangkok with my classmates (yes, still a student) and the latest one ive been to Penang. Mai cheq nak habaq, it was awesome okay! 









The food was awesome. I gained 1 kilo for only two days there. 1 kilo banyak kot. Ye lahh, makan cukup 3 kali sehari. Its like a food heaven to me. Hehehe. Dapat la merasa Pasemboq penang, char kiey tiaw, laicikang and stuff. 

The food in Bangkok was great as well. I miss thier tom yam. Like, the local tom yam here is out of league compared to their original tom yam. Sedap gilo. Sedap amd sedap. Alhamdulillah. And i just realised i emphasised about food. Yup. Haha. Bangkok got great places as well. We were amazed by their Terminal 21 mall. Awesome kot. 

Anywayy, im really looking forward for 2014. Kind of nervous as well. Might be working for somebodys company next year insyallah heheh. Aaaaaaaand, please laaa i want to end my bujang status as soon as possible. Heh. Cakap senang lah kan. Kerja pun belum sibuk nak kahwin. Kahkahkah. 

So 2014, please be nice to me and the people around me :)
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gucci Handbags Online
I seriously love your site.. Excellent colors
& theme. Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please
reply back as I'm planning to create my very own blog and want to learn where you got this from or what the theme
is called. Appreciate it!