Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Miracles do happen

Assalamulaikum.

Remember when we used to think that it is hard for miracles to happen?  I just had mine few days ago. Actually, if we pray hard, the miracle came from Allah SWT. Few weeks back never in my sense Ive ever thought I would achieve this level. Anyway my result just got out last Friday. Alhamdulillah! I really thought i was going to repeat this one subject. Allah SWT maha mengetahui, aku lulus, bukan setakat cukup makan, tapi lebih satu tangga. Hehe. But another subject was on the stake. Syukur jugak lulus semua even that one other subject yang tak agak teruk tu dapat cam tak best sangat. Hehe

I really thought i would have to repeat the subject. Sebab masa jawab exam memang teruk seteruknya, siap berlubang lubang jawab, ada yang tinggal kosong lagi. Allah Maha esa, alhamdulillah syukur. :')

.

No comments: