Friday, December 21, 2012

Leeds; Graduation!

Assalamualaikum. :)


Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah for what i am, what ive been through, what i have :') This one is about my sis's graduation day. It was a first time for all of us feeling how the westerners did their big day and it was kinda simple actually. Majlis dia pun sekejap je, around 2hrs gitu. Mungkin student tak berapa ramai. Hehe. Only my parents were allowed to be in the hall. So me, my bro n his wife with my nephew duduk tengok dari skrin kat kafe je. :)

Generally pergi sana memang best, musim sejuk masih tengah frost2 lagi. Snow tak turun lagi. So it was soooo cold i tell youuu. Baju pakai 3 lapis, seluar pun 2 lapis. Bayangkan laa

 See all the frost. Ni masa dalam taxi nak pergi ke tempat tinggal, kat tepi highway banyak betul frost macam nii

Building infront our our room. :)

 University of Leeds




 Tengok ikut skrin ni je, tu pun terlepas sebab dia sebut nama slow sangat sampai tak sedar. Sorry sis! Haha :P

Excuse us for my dad's tummy. Hikhik :P

 My family. Hihi

My sis and her classmates :) One is from Mongolia (i think) and the other is local!

Hihihihihi





 After the ceremonyyy

View ondaway nak balikk Travelodge :)

Then the next day we went to York. They say things there are cheaper than at any other stores. Its their outlet! Okay wait for the next entry okayy.


And thank you for reading this long entry. Another one coming along :P



.

No comments: