Friday, April 8, 2011

Oh yes :)

Assalamualaikum .
diatas seruan MUET Selasa nanti, so i should be speaking english right now . ngengeh .

anyway, i got through my Professional Practice test today . OMG . what a day . i was really exhausted .

right now i just got up from 4hours of sleeping napping . huh . can you imagine how long is that is that?!! me myself cant believe it . HAHAHA

well, alhamdullillah i am feeling way much better now that this week finally over . what a week . phewww

i got another week to go through . YES . ONE MORE . ONE MORE hell of week . in that week i shall take 2 more tests including my muet, another presentation, and more muet on saturday . oh, and submission of my assigment . huuuuu


p/s : aqi, bila nak belanaja saya makan eskem ni? muahahaha :P










.

No comments: